Trimble set up
- Double Click on Ag Remote on the computer.
- Select File and Connect.
- Verify COM port then
- Press the right arrow until it displays Configuration.
- Press the down arrow once.
- Press the right arrow until it displays GPS Config.
- Press the down arrow until it displays Position Rate.
- Verify it displays 10 HZ. If it does not, change it by pressing the enter button,
- use the up or down arrows until it reads 10hz then press enter again.
- Press the up arrow until displays GPS Config.
- Press the right arrow until it displays Port A.
- Press the Down arrow until it displays NMEA 1.
- Verify that GGA, GSA and RMC are in CAPS indicating that the message is on. If you need to change press the enter button, use the right button until the field you want to change is highlighted, use the up/down button to change, then press enter to exit edit mode when all changes have been made.
- Press the down button until it gets to NMEA output rate.
- Verify NMEA output is set to ASAP. If it is not, change it by pressing the enter button then using the up or down arrow until it reads ASAP then press enter again.
- Press the up or down arrow until it shows Port A in/out. Change the display to look like the example below. (1) Press the enter button to enter edit mode. (2) Use the right button to highlight the field that needs to be change, then use the up/down buttons to change the field. Repeat step 2 until all fields are correct