Mounting the GPS Antenna
- The GPS antenna needs to be mounted directly above the scraper blade or plow tip.
- It should move 1:1 with the blade or tip.
- It should be mounted high enough to acquire signal above the tractor (3-6 foot mast is recommended). Scraper: Picture 17.1. Tile Plow: Picture 17.2.
- Make sure the GPS cord running back to the tractor from the antenna is attached securely and not hanging loose.
- Check that there is enough slack in the line for the movement of the implement and turning of the tractor.