Mounting the Computer
Picking an ideal position for the computer screen
- A bar or bracket across the window or side panel of the passenger side of the tractor when seated in the cab is ideal.
- Use provided ram mounts to connect to the bar or bracket. Drill holes and use bolts if necessary.
- Make sure there is easy access to the touch screen at all times and that the operator can see the computer at all times.
- Make sure it is secure as it will take a lot of vibration and bumps during operation.
- See Picture for a generic placement of the computer screen.